29 June, 2014

a week full of events.

this week was lehi round up week, but it was also my family reunion. during the week my parents were driving me back and forth, for me to go do my duty as miss lehi's outstanding teen. {grateful for loving, supportive parents!} i had 3 parades to be in, and did a lot of serving! i loved seeing the little girls faces, when they got to see a real princess, it is priceless i tell you! i sang in the park... which was awful, so let's not talk about that... but i loved being with my family up at the family reunion. our family is crazy and loud.. and there is never a quiet moment, i swear. but i love it, because that's how our family is! we also had allie's bridal shower, which was super fun and super cute! her fiance, is honestly the funniest man i've ever met. i'm so glad he is going to be in our family.
i'm glad the busiest week of my summer is done and over with, but than again i'm sad. it was so fun serving my city, and meeting new people everyday! now i need to prepare myself for the upcoming parades! i love my city, it has been a blessing living here. i hope you guys are having a wonderful summer!

//xoxo

No comments: