14 July, 2014

snap backs are cool.

oh hey, i'm alive... i have just been so busy with life.
but i want to talk about something that seriously changed my life forever. July 12th, was an anniversary, of something that happened to me two years ago. two years ago, i was a complete mess and totally lost in life... but ever since that experience, i have changed for the better. life back then was a living hell, and now life is simply beautiful. heavenly father has given me the most amazing opportunities in life, and his endless love. i couldn't have done it with out him and my loving parents, who were there with me through it all.
on a semi-happier note... preparing for miss utah's teen is very stressful. i have had lack of sleep, because i'm so stressed out. this is definitely a learning experience for me. during this experience i have realized some new things about me, that i didn't know about. i recently started taking classes to prepare for myself and my future, and realized i'm terrified of change and a new environment. i knew i was scared of it, but i didn't realize how terrified i was, until i pushed myself into trying something new... but trying something new is a good thing, right?
it's a random post for today, but every blog has a random post at times. life is great, and i'm loving the princess life. my favorite place to eat right now is Cubby's, if you haven't been there... i suggest you go now.

xoxo//

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i frikin love you.

Anonymous said...

Your the most amazing girl and I'm glad I got the opurtunity to meet you and I hope you will be in my life for a long time longer than January ;)