27 June, 2014

A BULLY STORY | ryan's story

 
All through out my grade school years, I haven't really ever experienced bullying. There's been times I've been picked on and times I picked on others, but who doesn't do that? But going into my 7th grade year, I went to a little school called Lincoln academy. While I was there I got bullied... Beat up... Lied to... Teased to... Just plain up bullied.  No one stood up for the new guy, the shorty.. (yes I was short in 7th grade) Everyday I woke up, and I thought to myself "where will I hide today." and "is today the day I leave all of this.." I was a freak I thought. I tried to kill myself, had the knife to my chest, and I made myself bleed from a little wound. Almost jumped infront of a car, also.
After that painful year, I switched schools. For 8th grade I went to lehi jr high, and my 8th grade year was pretty great, because I met my best friend, Sienna. The only true friend I have ever had, she saved me. I felt a reason I should stay, because of her. But I still got bullied and teased but it was worth it, because me and her had each other, so everything was going good.. Until my 9th grade year.
My 9th grade year I still went to lehi jr high. And I made some choices and did some actions that made me become the bully.. I was on the football team, got horrible friends, and did other awful stuff. I bullied EVERYONE that was "below my level" and almost made a guy kill him self.
I went to far, I know i have.... (And just so all you guys know me and that kid are really good friends now and everyone else I bullied.) I can assure you, being the bully is worse then being bullied. I would know, I experienced both. I know some of you have been bullied and would want to fight back... I fought back the bad way.. Don't do what I did, It's not worth it.
Let me tell you guys something you already know. The world is a dark place, and we will get knocked down... and when we get knocked down we will get stepped on.
What I have realized recently is that, it doesn't matter how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That is how winning is done!


I'm proud of sienna. Reading her bully story makes me think " that's a true hero "
Thank you for your time

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is so cute and also so sad. we love you two together!