29 June, 2013

week full of events.

this week for lehi was, round up week! it was full of crazy and fun things with this whole town, and the lehi royalty had to be at every single thing... it was exhausting especially in this awful heat. 

let's start off with saturday...

saturday:
jackie and i went to the lehi legacy center to be at a princess party. little girls came and we showed them how to be a princess. one girl said the most adorable thing in the whole world to me- "i can't believe i'm meeting a real princess, because you are one- right?!" the girls were so excited to see us. 


monday:

lehi idol, and movie night in the park. i was in the lehi idol, and i did awesome. unfortunately i didn't win $100, but i did great and that's all that matters. lehi royalty helped with the concessions and then later watched rise of the guardians. while going back to my spot, these girls stopped me because they had to get my autograph, that made my night complete. 



tuesday: 
baby contest, and movie night in the park. lehi royalty went to the baby contest and saw the most cutest babies ever. all of them were dressed up so cute, and we had a ball seeing all of them. later that night i went to the movie. luckily the lehi royalty didn't need our help, so i got to hang with my best friend. 

wednesday: 
family bbq, and man was it hot. lehi royalty helped with serving the food... there was fire underneath where i was to keep the food hot, and my stomach was sweating- pretty disgusting. 

thursday: 
stock parade and rodeo. lehi royalty was in the parade... i don't understand why they do this parade because it's just a bunch of horses going down the street. after the parade the lehi royalty went to the rodeo so that they could announce who we are. it was fun, and i almost died from the carriage i was in. when i was waiting for my parents a 16 year old flirted it up with me, and wanted to take me out on a date... wow, he just wouldn't leave me alone.

friday: 
night parade, and rodeo. the night parade was blazing hot, and we had some major swass going on. it was my first time being on a float, so it was super exciting for me. our float is okay, it's not my favorite. after the parade we went back to the rodeo grounds so they could announce the lehi royalty again. 


saturday:
parade, talent show, and rodeo. the parade today was super hot again. before the parade, all the royalty who was going to be in the parade gathered for a light breakfast. it was fun meeting all of the girls. today at 3:00 the lehi royalty is performing at wine's park, it will be fun. we will be doing our talents from the pageant, but instead of me dancing i'm going to sing. tonight we will be announced again at the rodeo, and then i'm free for a couple of days. 


this week was so much fun serving our city. i got to be hang out with my cute new friends and do something completely new for me. i practically have a parade every weekend... next one is the provo parade. that one will be so hot, and so fun at the same time. that parade is 2 hours long, my mouth will be sore from smiling so much... also my legs from standing. come cheer me on in the provo parade- you know you want to.

1 comment:

Meg said...

ugg brianna ruined the photo! :) and the whole 'and if your anonymous you should tell me who you are:)' is because of me :) i just know it :)
Love you sammy!