29 November, 2014

hawaiian and asian.

meet jade my hawaiian friend. she loves oreo ice cream, watching movies, loves the colors black and white, loves hawaiian haystacks, is a strong soldier, is beautiful, loves to go surfing, is obsessed with snap chat, is a good listener, she is always positive, my best friend, my sister, makes fun of me for being a hoarder, loves butterscotch suckers, is obsessed with beyonce, hates biology and my favorite person ever.
jade and i have become very close with each other.... we laugh together and we cry together. she has been through hell and back, and i look up to her so much. she is like my little sister, and i can always count on her. we tell each other everything, and i'm so blessed to have met her. i honestly don't know what i would do with out her. love you jade.

//xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you treat her better then you treated me.