04 October, 2014

october weekend.

hello october//
i think it is super crazy that october has approached us. and this weekend was a great way of kicking it off. 

to start it off, i went to go get a new wardrobe for fall. and boy h&m is the place to go, i love it. after shopping i got all girled up and got ready for my date with, chris. we went up to the canyon and this date consisted of: adventures, chick-fil-a for dinner (yum), sitting by a fire, freezing our butts off, singing songs on the guitar, getting chased by a raccoon, hot chocolate, and some kisses on the cheek. (oh boy) this honestly became one of my favorite dates that i've gone on. it was so fun, so cold, and so worth it. 

then today i felt the spirit by conference and spent half my pay check at mac. bad idea. i'm certainly a shopaholic, and every time i see something that i love, i have to get it. i'm also obsessed with make up, and if is speaking to me, i must get it. it was also my first time at mac, so it was a win win day.
this week was so fun, and i haven't had so much fun in a long time. LONG TIME. my birthday is in exactly one month, and i'm praying i get the sexiest car in the whole entire world... a white jeep. those things honestly melt my heart every time i see one. (wink wink mom and dad)

//xoxo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you and chris are adorable

Anonymous said...

get married, now

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU AND CHRIS

Anonymous said...

He's a keeper

Ashley Ziegler said...

YOU ARE SO PRETTY.

Anonymous said...

Okay, like can you just spread your gorgeousness to every other girl in this world? your making me jealous. :)