28 September, 2014

oh hola.

hello, i know i haven't posted in forever but there has been a lot of things going on. mind if i update you all?
homecoming was perfect, i went with my best bro chris hales and we partied all night long. it was seriously my favorite first dance everrrr. i honestly wouldn't have it any other way. that night was perfect, the food was amazing, my group was FANTASTIC and the dancing was hard core. chris looked so handsome it was ridiculous, we were totally rockin the pink. (now im craving the food we had. ughhhh)

i did miss utah, yes i did! that was the most funnest and most amazing experience i've ever done. i made 28 new sisters and it was a wild roller coaster. filled with tears, laughing, and running around naked back stage. literally. i'm very proud of myself for how far i made it, i made it into the top ten... even though i was discouraged of the outcome, i was grateful that i got that experience. i honestly never thought i would be competing at miss utah teen! my fans that were screaming and cheering for me was amazing. i had the best crowd out there, just saying. even chris came to cheer me on, which meant a lot.

i got diagnosed with depression and anxiety. and wow. wow. wow. that has been an emotional roller coaster. people have been dis-cluding me, because i'm just a sad sack now.... but in reality they don't see how hard i am trying to be happy. now i have accepted that it's who i am, and i can't change that. i know it will get better in the long run, i just have to get used to new me.

i've been on so many fun dates, on one date i even almost peed my pants. that was interesting. dating is so much fun, and i love meeting new people. i have made some awesome new friendships, and have made some amazing new memories. one word of advice, don't date someone for a really long time. period. flirt and meet new people, it's the way to go. (insert emoji winky face)

junior year... do i like it so far? ehh.... let me just say one word about high school. DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA. everywhere i turn there is drama. it's ridiculous, i wish the world would stop this nonsense and realize how much people are worth.

anywho, this post has just been a bunch of ramble. but i will post more about my life, because trust me... it's so interesting. serious.

//xoxo

No comments: