24 August, 2013

you need to love them.


imperfections. people always point out there flaws about themselves, even i do.. and i need to work on that. WE all need to work on that. your going to live with these for the rest of your life... so instead of being ashamed of them, you need to start trying to love them.

imperfections.
> i complain- a lot
> i'm concerned about my acne, and hate when people stare at my face.. makes me feel like they are looking right at my acne
> i worry about what people think about me
> i give people attitude a lot
> i think everyone hates me, due to bullying from last year
> i am very sensitive
> i can't choose what to do in life, friends house, etc.
> i get frustrated very easily
> i loose my temper too... but i think we all have these moments
> i struggle to find the positive in everything that i do
> i over react//over think things
> i always think i'm going to end up getting trouble
> i have stains on my teeth that will not go away

these are not all of my imperfections, i do have more- trust me. i have made a goal to love all of them, and to also work on them. it's life and we need to accept ourselves... and to also love our imperfections.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is absolutely amazing, and very inspiring!