26 June, 2013

instagram + girls = annoying.

there are some things that really bug me. and of course if you know me, i complain about the littlest things. but when it comes to instagram and girls, well they can post some weird//annoying things. even if it's not on instagram, it still bugs me. maybe i'm just being a little over dramatic- but i think some of these things bug you guys too. 

10 things: 

one: i miss my boyfriend... so i'm gonna cuddle with a pillow pet instead.
two: hey im meditating and i just wanted all y'all to know that. 
 three: when they say their fat- when they really aren't. 
 four: i'm so cool cuz i'm a tree hugger!
 five: eww i just saw a bug- scariest thing of my life. 
 six: when a girl does this face... i don't understand it. when i look at it, it reminds me of "woah someone just took a dump..."
 seven: i'm bored- so let's ride the pillow pet. 
 eight: just kissed a rotten egg- yolo.
 nine: my boyfriend just broke up with me- but don't worry i know i'm still beautiful. <-- cocky? 
ten: posting quotes- it's cute and all.. but after you post more than five in less than a minute... annoying?

there you have it, and if i hurts your feelings- i'm oh so sorry. i just had to vent this out, and i thought it was sorta funny. xoxo

3 comments:

Erika Mouritsen said...

HAHAHAHA

Unknown said...

of my gosh!:) I love u so much! :)BTW u looked Gorgeous in all those pics;) -ky

Anonymous said...

nice job :)