03 November, 2013

your my favorite | part 2 |


hello november, i love you... well the only reason why i love you is because, my birthday and thanksgiving. i can't believe it's already november, this year has gone by so fast.

OCTOBER FAVORITES >>>>>>>

music
> cripple me by elenowen
> cold coffee by ed sheeran
> wake me up by ed sheeran
> timber by pitbull

food//drinks
> cambell's chicken noodle soup
> 711 hot chocolate
> ARIZONA, kiwi strawberry please:)
> crepes... food from the gods
> nutella #marryme

tv shows
> glee, it is very depressing to watch the new episodes knowing that cory is gone... so sad.
> good luck charlie, OKAY if you don't like good luck charlie you are out of your mind. ya i'm almost 16 and i still watch that show, but i love it. 
> say yes to the dress
> four weddings, i already have my wedding sort of planned out- with the help of this show, and pinterest 

movies
> enders game
> safe haven
> insidious 2

{my birthday is in three days, i can't wait to be actually 16!!!!!!!!!!}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

stop being so adorable!