04 October, 2013

your my favorite.


SEPTEMBER FAVORITES >>>>>

food
> Slurp's Hawaiian Breeze smoothie... it's like starbursts in a smoothie made from heaven
> Biscoff Cookie Butter............. O M to the G, I will never have peanut butter on my sandwitch ever again
> Roxberry's Peanut Butter Blast smoothie
> Cheez-It NEW Queso Fundido crackers {thanks ry for hooking me up on them}
> Tree Top fruit snacks
> Kneasers Mint Steamer

make up
> Cover Girl lip jumbo- ballet twist
> Maybelline Mega Plush mascara
> Maybelline Red Rival lip stick
> Cover Girl Stay Fabulous Foundation

clothing
> beanies... these are a life saver
> combat boots
> infinity scarves
> SCARVES
> and more scarves
> nerd classes... gotta have them.

music
> kiss me by ed sheeran 
> two years by carli barlow... WATCH THIS IF YOU HAVE A MISSIONARY. it will make you cry for hours
> something natural by ryan innes... this mans voice is like an angel.

here you go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Y E S, i love this! do this every month! you are adorable, and i love reading your blog!

Anonymous said...

I love scarves! they go with every outfit!