12 July, 2013

change.

one year ago to this day, my life was changed completely and i had to put up with the hardest trial of my life. i can't believe that it has actually been one year since everything happened. it was hard, but i'm grateful for that challenge//trial. with out that trial i wouldn't be who i am today, and i'm in love with the new sienna. i've been blessed through this whole entire year by family and friends, and my testimony has grown to the extreme.


cheers for the new sienna and cheers for making it this far.... happy one year anniversary? 
//thank you to everybody who helped me through this process, especially my mom and dad. xoxo

3 comments:

Dad said...

Tears. Love you so much. You are a true inspiration my dear daughter with an amazing future ahead of you - what a great quote - you have immense courage - and coupled with your testimony - you have so much to look forward to and lives to touch. Ai shitteimasu yo!

Anonymous said...

trials are hard... i don't know what happened. but you are amazing, and i'm proud of you!

Meg said...

Last year was one of the hardest years for both of us. great quote. Wo ai ni! :) you are my sister from another family :)