16 June, 2013

Words for my daddy.

Today is father's day. i am so grateful for all the dads out there in this crazy world. 
especially for this stud 


Daddy:

i am so grateful that you are my dad, and that you are in my life. you always support me and are always there for me during my hardest trials in life. you always push me to become the person that i want to be, and to make sure my dreams come true. your the best dad in the whole entire world, and i am so glad that i get to call you my dad forever. you mean so much to me, and it means a lot all that you do for me. you work hard everyday to help our family out in every way possible. i love goofing around with you and singing with you. i'm grateful that i got your amazing musical talents. haha. your are a great person inside and out and also super handsome. :) i couldn't ask for a better dad, because you are the best one out there. you and mom are my number one fans and are always cheering for me out in the crowd and in life. you know how to brighten up my day and you know how to put a smile on my face. i am proud to call you my dad and i always will. i'm one lucky girl to have a dad like you. i love you dad. happy fathers day!

♡/sauce.

1 comment:

dad said...

Sauce - really appreciated reading this and your card. See you soon. Another 14 hours of flying until I get home. <3 dad