12 May, 2013

Words for my mommy.

Today is a very special day, MOTHERS DAY. I am grateful for all the mothers here in this world today. 
Especially this beautiful women right here in this picture. 


Dear Mommy

I love you- oh so much. Thank you for everything that you have done for me, for the past 15 years. You have done so much for me and have given me your unconditional love. Thank you for being the wonderful women you are today, and inspiring me to be a better person. Your testimony has made my own testimony grow so much. Thank you for dealing with me even when i'm a brat to you. You have always been there for me when i have had my ups and downs. ALWAYS. Daddy is a lucky guy- very lucky guy for marrying a women like you. Your the best mother in my eyes, and always will be. I'm glad i get to have you for the rest of my life and all eternity. I'm sure one lucky girl. 

My mom is the best. Period. 
I love you mom- happy mothers day! 

Until next time
XOXO

1 comment:

CMEEK said...

Mom loved this post. Very sweet and so very true.